LYF runs on volunteer help. When registering your child, please consider choosing one or more of the following volunteer opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering for any of these league-wide positions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
These positions are for the LYF Program:
- Study Hall Monitor: After-school study hall at West Sylvan Middle School is a cooperative volunteer program to help 6-8th grade students use after-school time to complete classroom and homework assignments while they wait for evening practice to begin. It's a great program that helps kids avoid long commutes home and back.
- Study Hall Co-Coordinators: Help process player sign-up sheets and volunteer information. Create and maintain a master schedule of Study Hall volunteers. Oversee Study Hall Leads and monitor study hall throughout the season.
- Team Picture Coordinator: Organize team picture day, prepare team picture packets and coordinate team parents to assist coaches and teams on picture day.
- Homecoming Reception Coordinator: Coordinate decorations and team donations of cookies via the team parents for a reception for the football players at our Homecoming.
- Punt Pass Kick Coordinator: Coordinate the LYF PPK fundraiser, with a portion of the proceeds going to celebrate and remember Jackson Hill. This will include coordinating pledges or donations for participation, games organized by the coaches and refreshments.